Myriam Borg Review at Jim Corbett National Park, India 2017.

Tigers - Myriam Borg Reviews

Greeting from Jim Corbetts National Park, its Myriam here and am in India for my 6th time. This is an amazing place, it’s breathtaking, and I'm sure you will love this quick review.

Firstly, why would I come here? As you might or might not know I am a huge animal lover. From my time with the humpback whales in the Kingdom of Tonga and helping with the endangered animals back home here in Australia, I make it my mission to somehow help in anyway so my children and their children can interact with these creatures for centuries to come.

Now a little about Jim Corbett and his National Park… It is a forestedf wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s Uttarakhand State. Rich in flora and fauna, it’s known for its Bengal tigers, leopards and wild elephants that still roam the Dhikala zone.

On the banks of the Ramganga Reservoir, the Sonanadi zone is also home to hundreds of species of birds.

Ramganga Reservoir


My experience trekking through this park coming face to face with these animals face to face make it a life changing experience.

See my brief video at the park here;



Just seeing these animals in their natural habitat will bring the survivalist out in all of us...
We should, all of us do everything we can to help protect these animal sanctuaries by giving what we can to help keep the freedom for these endangered creatures.

I know some of you are saying it’s hard to even free ourselves, but that’s because you are still in the rat race… Where the Government is taxing you before you see the money, the bills are so intense that it is just barely keeping you afloat… You need a change, a shift in your thinking.

You need the laptop lifestyle that I have. The freedom of living on your own terms. The ability of having flexible travel, of having spare time, of having spare change to help in the causes that are close to your heart. You too, need to be free.

My hat goes off to Jim Corbett National Park and the wonderful job they are doing to preserve the jungles of India and its animals. Join me soon for another Myriam Borg Review.

Source By: Myriam Borg Review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Owns Langmaids Island

The Evolution of Real Estate for Buying a Home

Venice Moonphase Silver Watch Review